He/She is acting a support for the local accounting team in Cluj manufacturing plant with basic accounting practices and reponsbilities like the processing of bank statement in the system, bank reconciliation, travel expenses, and indirect expense collection of invoices and records in the system. She/he is responsible with archiving documents as per internal requirements.
- Daily collection and upload of bank statement in to the system/ manually booking of bank statement lines;
- Recociliation of cash receipt and payments with bank statement lines;
- Bank charges and other manual payments processing;
- Receives purchase invoices and organizes weekly expedition of documents to Oradea;
- Books indirect expense invoices according to details provided regarding cost center splits;
- Books travel expenses in the system;
- Checks the export and import papers and ensure proper archiving and verifies the correctness of taxes paid to local authorithies;
- Responsible with the report of non-quality cost booked and received;
- Books credit card limits as per employees travel expenses needs;
- Communicates the monthly outstanding balances of the employees;
- Archives accounting documentation as per retaintion policy;
- Supports the team during audits and / or month closure;
- Recording of internal recharges based on documents received from Oradea;
- Any other ad-hoc requests assigned by the manager;
- University degree in Economics (Accounting preferred);
- 6 months – 1 year experience in accounting is an advantage;
- Good communication skills, attention to details, rigurous, responsible;
- Good English skills – fluent level;
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), ERP accounting software experience (advantage);
Leroy-Somer of France and Control Techniques of the UK, former part of Emerson, have officially joined the Nidec family, with the purpose of creating technological products that innovate our future. Nidec is a world-leading motor company, founded in 1973, with over 230 companies and 110,000 employees worldwide. As a company that works for everything that spins and moves and which combines technology with engineering, our business portfolio spans a wide range of industries which we encounter in our everyday life, including IT, home electronics, industrial equipment, automobiles, aeroplanes, ships, robots, and electricity generation. We are characterized by our passion, enthusiasm and tenacity, which helps us provide solutions and one-of-a-kind products. Together with us, you can build the future of technology. One vision, one Nidec.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send you application directly to: email@example.com until December 15th, 2017.
Comunicat de presă NIDEC.